Austin Rief is the COO of The Morning Brew. The Morning Brew is a new media company bringing you informative and digestible business news.
By November 20, 2020, he had hit 26k follower on Twitter.
In April, 2020, Austin shared that Morning Brew had turned five AND had hit 2 million subscribers.
Their story has been shared in a number of case studies.
- How Morning Brew Grew Its Subscriber Base to 2.5 Million
- How Morning Brew Became a $75 Million Company in 5 Years
- The original email that led to the creation of Morning Brew.
- They bought Morningbrew. com for $7,500 after a few years of running the company.
- A MorningBrew pop-up newsletter, The Essentials, hit 75k subscribers in 3 days. Austin shared a Twitter tread about its creation.
- The difference in the design of Morning Brew emails in 2017 and 2019
- A few principles Austin has formed over the last year of working on @MorningBrew
- Tactics that has helped him spend his work days more effectively
- How @MorningBrew got its first 10k subscribers.
- How Morning Brew hit 1 million unique daily opens
- A little history lesson and reflection on @MorningBrew
- How he decided to leave investment banking and go full-time as a media company co-founder.
- Why they hired 4 senior execs in 6 months at @MorningBrew and what they learned.
- How Morning Brew found undervalued talent